-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

Server recently

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chiliconcarnage

chiliconcarnage

Server recently  Empty
PostSubject: Server recently    Server recently  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:32 pm

I am writing to say that i am fed up with some people on the server not naming any names. The thing is that i was on the server today and i went resistance and the rebel objective was to kill hitler and thats what i tried to do. One guy was flaming at me cuz i killed him and he was a nazi and i needed to get to hitler. After that i went hitler since no one could be botherd and a rebel comes into the PD and he wouldnt get out i told him to he didnt and i shoot him calls me an rdmer and says he is going to kill me so i go back inside and he rushes in with an mg-42 and kills me i had been hitler for about 2mins so i got annoyed with the rebels and i shot one as they had rdmed me (which i regret) Sad sorry but i need these people off the server and also people who come on and just think this is a massive fire fight and run around like rambo shooting the nazis that to annoys me so i am turning into a little rage ball of fire sunny. Also gustav plz unmute me i dont know why u did it.

Thanks for reading

-[grs]- Chili con carnage lol!
Back to top Go down

Server recently
Page 1 of 1