-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

The Arms Supplier Conglomerate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Waveblade
Grs Player
Grs Player
Waveblade

The Arms Supplier Conglomerate Empty
PostSubject: The Arms Supplier Conglomerate   The Arms Supplier Conglomerate EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:33 pm

For as long as there has been man, there has been war. its natural, get over it hippie. The best you can do about war is to make the most of it. Be a hero, be a coward, be a politician, but there are a small group of people that go unnoticed, but have been a major point in every war.

The arms dealer, supplying top of the line weapons, or even normal weapons to people to fight in their squabbles for freedom, oppression, material, or religion. People are the gears that drive the war machine, arms suppliers are the oil that keep it going smoothly.

However, it has become apparent, in this day and age, that the Arms Dealers seem to be running rampant, gathering up small sums of money to selfishly gain their own weapons to create an imbalance in the war, causing innocents their lives, and hurting those not involved. This is a problem that not only hurts the economy of war, but creates a surplus in easy to gain weapons ,which lead to more problems than solutions.

That is why I am forming the A.S.C. The Arms Supplier Conglomerate; a group of devoted arms dealers to help keep the balance in Arms Dealers, keep it controlled, but not restricted. True arms dealers, who actually make money out of their sales, able to keep their stores safe, and unbiased in the conflict of todays world. This group, or clan, as it were, will be controlled by me, ranked by me, and contained by me, at least at first. Once more people are around, obviously I won't be dictating every part.

The A.S.C. can have several special advantages to working together. Share money and resources, help to large transactions without the risk of theft, guard each other stores from raiders and abusive searchers. Share tips on how to keep stores safe, even have stores sell certain things so as to make sure each dealer gets sales, and no one has a monopoly. They can also work together to make sure that unregistered Arms Dealers can be properly stopped, or maintained to make sure the supply of weapons stays steady, and controlled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RANKS

Head Supplier: Head of the Arms Supplier Conglomerate

Honored Supplier: A second in command, of sorts. Able to organize separate Arms Dealers to their own standards, so long as the yare within the Head Suppliers Approval.

Respected Supplier: An arms supplier noted as very effective at selling, follows all rules of the A.S.C.

Full-time Supplier: A fully registered Arms Dealer within the Conglomerate.

Part-time supplier: A arms supplier, registered with the A.S.C. but is not as respected, or as trusted, as other agendas are prevalent and active in these people.

Test supplier: An arms dealer that has registered with the A.S.C. and is on a trial run to test and see if the person is capable of being a truly functional Arms Dealer, capable of supplying with fair prices, and not taking sides in major conflicts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES: All rules will be regulated, and tested on occasion by the Head Supplier. Pictures will accompany rules.

1. Never side in a conflict. An Arms Dealer is simply a store, they are not a military organization, they are not political, and they are never, NEVER to involve themselves in a conflict between to factions, regardless of which side purchases more. The A.S.C. is truly nuetral, and will only involve themselves in a conflict when they themselves have been slighted.

2. Never rip off a customer. The customer is what keeps an Arms Supplier capable of feeding his or her family. You steal from a customer, the customer will never return, and the customer will do what they can to make sure others do not purchase from you. To steal from a customer will only cause conflict, and we never take sides in a conflict.

3. Keep your prices fair, but never bargained. A proper way to sell something is to sell it as a reasonable price. Unregistered Arms Dealers will commonly sell their weapons at bargain prices, less than the cost of shipments, but the only reason they are able to do that is because they either spent themselves broke trying to get shipments, and now have no money, or are using illegal contraband to keep their cash flow going. Either way ends in disaster, as their contraband is destroyed, or they run out of weapons to sell, without enough money to buy more. To compete with them, you choose your own way, but never overcharge a weapon to anyone, unless they are a class 2 alert (read below).

4. Never haggle. People think they can get a weapon for next to nothing, and will always attempt to purchase at next to nothing. Never change your prices, for the second you do, they will expect a lower price, and a lower price. Keep your prices steady.

5. Sell, never buy. People will on occasion attempt to sell you guns, as you are an arms dealer. Never agree to buy other peoples weapons, as they will then view you as a source of income, and leave to cause chaos to gain more weapons, simply to sell. Soon they might even steal from you, simply to sell to you.

6. Never trade. You will end up losing money in the long run. People try to trade guns because they do not want the guns. They never use them. Why would you? If someone would never use a weapon, who would ever buy it?

7. Refuse to let people randomly search your store. Commonly the law enforcement will attempt to search your store for contraband. Never allow them to search, as they will commonly also steal anything back-stocked by you, or even attempt to extort you. This also gives raiders an oppertunity to break in to steal everything you have of value. If a law enforcement, or random individual attempts to search your home without proper cause, notify the A.S.C. top suppliers to enter in a Class of Warning against them (see below)

CLASSES OF WARNING

Class 0 alert. No one will be registered under this. This is just an average customer.

Class 1 alert. These are individuals who have attempted to rip you off, haggle constantly, attempt to sell despite refusal, or verbally harrassed you. They have a warning against them.

Class 2 alert. Individuals who have continued harassment against you, even possible physical harm once, will be given class 2 alert. These individuals are to be sold armaments at prices higher than what you normally sell. For instance, selling a shotgun to themat $4000, as they had used the shotgun previously to attempt to shoot down your door.

Class 3 alert. These individuals have attempted physical harm several times, without prevail, and are now disallowed to be sold any form of armament or ammunition unless they pay 5x normal price.

Class 4 alert. These individuals are not to be sold weapons or ammo under any circumstance.

Class A alert. Unregistered Arms Dealer, selling weapons outside of the A.S.C.'s registration.

Class B alert. Unregistered Arms Dealer deliberately using the A.S.C. as a means to attempt to propagate their own sales as better, and refuses to comply with A.S.C. regulations.

Class C alert. Arms dealer within a faction of rebels or criminals, using their arms dealer standing to attempt to bring weapons into their faction, and their faction alone, without gaining a proper store.

REGISTRATION.

Being registration here, or requesting an Interview with current Head Arms Supplier, Waveblade. Together true order, profit, and regulation can begin with Arms Suppliers, and it starts now.
Back to top Go down
KF Owner

PostSubject: My Application for Honored Supplier of A.S.C   The Arms Supplier Conglomerate EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 am

Waveblade, sir, I think I have the requirements to be the Honored Supplier of the A.S.C. I listen to rules, and I obey others. I read through it very thoroughly and you can very much count on me. I love the customers, I never mooch on them. I love to make them happy, so this is for me sir! I love everything about this clan. I love the rules, I love classes, and the roles of authority. I am a great Arms Dealer, and I think I am capable for the job. You've seen me be an Arms Dealer. Sir, I think'd be an absolute honor to be in your clan and, and to help people while doing it. Let me have a chance and I will show you sir.

-Thank you for your time,
John Frank (a.k.a KF Owner)
Back to top Go down
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

PostSubject: Re: The Arms Supplier Conglomerate   The Arms Supplier Conglomerate EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:43 am

this looks really awesome Smile, i wanna join so bad!
Back to top Go down
http://grs-servers.com
Waveblade
Grs Player
Grs Player
Waveblade

PostSubject: Re: The Arms Supplier Conglomerate   The Arms Supplier Conglomerate EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 pm

If you are interested in joining, please contact me in game. I prefer to have proper interviews in order to properly ask questions, review rules, ect.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arms Supplier Conglomerate   The Arms Supplier Conglomerate Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arms Supplier Conglomerate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-[GRS]- Server Forum :: General :: Server-
Jump to: