-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

The Raid of Xeanos:

Go down 
+4
SC119
John Mccain
Gustavgr
Werrek
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Werrek

Werrek

The Raid of Xeanos: Empty
PostSubject: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:32 pm

On this day, I am still amazed that a Gun Dealer could hold this much stuff. I was a police Officer, checking people's gun stores checking if they had permission from the fuhrer. First stop, was a small place by the PD, he had a note saying that he could sell legal guns, second stop, the furniture store. There were 3 people there, I asked one of them, xeanos, if they had permission, they said yes, so I pm'ed the fuhrer. He said that there was no permission given by him. Then, I told the Kommandat to search warrant xeanos.I went in there, checked two areas. The small "bunker" which had nothing in it, then the armory, but xeanos wasn't going to give it up. There he was, standing with a BAR, ready to shoot. I breached the door, and he mowed me down. After, I got killed, I went over there, requested my buddies for backup, and we went through the whole place shooting whoever was holding a weapon. While I was inside the armory, the fuhrer protected me as I grabbed everything in there. There was shotgun ammo, m1 garands, knives, smg ammo, rifle ammo, and pistol ammo.
Next time if your a gun dealer, make sure not to advertise about guns, try to advertise them as toys or as I did, "metallic soda".
Back to top Go down
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:26 pm

to be hones , i dont think it is a good idea to /advert GUNSHOP AT PAWN , the weapon advert should look like /advert Selling Guns /Pm xeanos.
Back to top Go down
http://grs-servers.com
John Mccain

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:30 am

If you bulletproof your shop and build appropiately(which most gun shop owners don't know how to do). The pawn shop is god mode and as long as you have an stg its incredibly difficult for anyone to break in. So really /adverting it should be fine as any idiot with a gun cant really do much to you. Also I don't see why you wouldn't get a permit most fuhrer's sell them very cheaply and the only reason I can see is you want it for rp reasons.
Back to top Go down
SC119

SC119

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:00 am

"After, I got killed, I went over there, requested my buddies for backup, and we went through the whole place shooting whoever was holding a weapon"

a.k.a.
I broke NLR, OLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
[u:]Hexogen
Grs Player
Grs Player
[u:]Hexogen

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:42 am

Yeah i especially lolled at the passage where he said that he broke NLR.
Because of raids like that, where noone cares about NLR, there is nearly no RP coming up at the moment, more like a shoot-die-comeback-shootagain situation. Sad actually
Back to top Go down
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
John Mccain

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Which is why I dislike cider. Limited amount of kills per hour? Can't defend your shop. Guns incredibly expensive? Can't buy anything big and if you do nobody will be willing to throw down the big bucks to buy it. Why? You can only kill so many people an hour. The whole game mode screws gun dealers. Especially since money printers don't make as much money as they do in darkrp. Also there is a really obvious remove glitch where any client can remove props from any player.
Back to top Go down
Johnnyboy54

Johnnyboy54

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Though i kind of agree with the /advert Sellings gun /pm Xeanos, I did have to say his gunshop was pretty nice, but one thing he did that was very wrong was drop the weapons from his inventory and place it on a table. Doing that can cause 2 bad things
1. A raider can come in,shoot them all and take all the free weapons
2. The Server can crash and they would lose everything (WHICH THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY)
Back to top Go down
http://www.grs-servers.com
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:30 pm

John Mccain wrote:
Which is why I dislike cider. Limited amount of kills per hour? Can't defend your shop. Guns incredibly expensive? Can't buy anything big and if you do nobody will be willing to throw down the big bucks to buy it. Why? You can only kill so many people an hour. The whole game mode screws gun dealers. Especially since money printers don't make as much money as they do in darkrp. Also there is a really obvious remove glitch where any client can remove props from any player.

i will remove it in the next update Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Santino
Latino Fatass
Latino Fatass
Santino

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:18 pm

It is important to remember in any real life situation that the cops will always have the upper hand especially the Nazis. If for instance a Patroller is making a raid there should have been some communication with his superiors and in turn a recording of the coming event. Therefor the killing of said Patroller would make it an even stickier situation for the one being raided. Let me explain. The Nazis now have a killed member of their regime and the job has still not been taken care of. The warrants are still valid and his superiors are still aware (and now vengeful) of his task. So in a situation like this and the one Werrek described "New Life Rule" would not apply. Always remember for WWII Role play, The Nazis must always have the upper hand. No I am not some crazy Aryan sympathizer I am just historically correct.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Vane
Grs Player
Grs Player
Marcus Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:17 am

Need to fix radio.
Back to top Go down
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:20 am

Marcus Vane wrote:

Need to fix radio.
do you even know when this thread is created?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raid of Xeanos:   The Raid of Xeanos: Empty

Back to top Go down

The Raid of Xeanos:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-[GRS]- Server Forum :: General :: Server-
Jump to: