-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

Some Suggestions, Realisim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristyusa

Some Suggestions, Realisim Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions, Realisim   Some Suggestions, Realisim EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:55 pm

I have a few suggestions.
1. Reichsmarks were the currency in Nazi Germany durring WW2. So, the new symbol could be RM$
Ex:
RM$43,000

2. Put a Speech Stand at the Fountain/PD. This will make it easier for Hitler to say a speech. But, you must make to where it's able to assassinate him.

3. Adding in some weapons, taking some out. The RAM wasen't made in 44', so I suggest replacing it with a Panzerschriek, yet, I'm not sure if DoS:S has such a weapon.

4. Replace TNT with it's actual name, Dynamite. Also, name Breaches it's also actual name, C4.

5. Make a Newspaper read-able. Say you buy one for RM$10, and you press E to read it. It will show all recent /advert's, and some news.

6. Berlin got air-striked sometimes. Add in a Siren and some fly-by planes, and then make then drop bombs.

7. Remove the Gas Can Full Of Health, and replace it with a different HL2 model, I'm not sure what would do it though. Also, if it's full of health, then make it replenish 100 HP.

8. Place a time. It will be Berlin Time. If it is night time, lightpoles will have lights on so people can see.

9. Make Jalopy's drivable. But, you must buy one for RM$15,000. And, you cannot go over 20 KM/h. Running people over with it is a kick if minor, ban if major. You must also follow the roads. If you aren't, you're subject to a arrest or ticket for reckless driving.

10. Cops can give out tickets, explaining what crime you commited, and how much you must pay. You can only issue one if the subject has broken the law. The limit is RM$500, to prevent cash minging.

11. Property taxes, depending on area and size of the room. Say you own the Foto Shop. RM$100 property tax. But if you own Northern Petrol, RM$500 property tax.

12. The train tracks are un-used. So, when you hear the Train Horn, make a train pass by the tracks at about 35 KM/h. There will be a RR Crossing Gate at where the Train Tracks and the Road intersect. If hit, insta-kill. If hit in car, -90 HP, and the car is on fire.

13. A concentration camp for the Jewish. Possibly you can put it in a open field. The gates can not be ignited, removed, or anything. At night time, spotlights will be shone on it.

14. Hygene. If you stink, your hygene will be 100, and you must take a bath in a bathtub. This is possible when you enter a bathtub and /sleep in it for 10 seconds.

15. Bladder. You need to go to the restroom sometime, right? 100 Bladder = Must go pee/take a dump. You have to crouch for 10 seconds on a toilet to make it go down to 0.

16. Sleepyness. When you get tired, it will be at 100. To make this go down, /sleep in a bed for 30 seconds.

17. You cannot destroy printers and drug labs, but you are able to de-activate them and sieze them, making them cease to work until you save them.

18. Lower recoil for some weapons. The pistol (Colt and Walther) has a recoil thats a bit too high. The same for the 30. Cal, and the MP40.

19. Place a hospital. The hospital will be manned by Doctors. The Doctors own a room. If the room is not owned, you cannot heal in it. You can still sell the items made by a Doctor in a doctors room, except Vodka.

20. Illness. If you get sick, you are at Illness:100, and you must take a med kit to cure yourself. Unless, you want it to do it the cheap, yet longer way, where you /sleep for 1 minute on a bed.

Thats all I can really think of. Yes, it's alot, but realisim counts in a RP server. Isint that right? Very Happy

-Tri
Back to top Go down
http://tristyusa@yahoo.com
Colt M1911
Grs Player
Grs Player
Colt M1911

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions, Realisim   Some Suggestions, Realisim EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:58 am

rename kevlar.
kevlar was created in 1965. no ww2.
also create something like nazi laws where is written for that u can be killed or wanted.
Back to top Go down
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions, Realisim   Some Suggestions, Realisim EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:15 am

Colt M1911 wrote:
rename kevlar.
kevlar was created in 1965. no ww2.
also create something like nazi laws where is written for that u can be killed or wanted.
SSHHH, dont tell anyone that kevlar was made that time :O Very Happy, just kidding.. anyways, i like you plans.
Back to top Go down
http://grs-servers.com
Colt M1911
Grs Player
Grs Player
Colt M1911

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions, Realisim   Some Suggestions, Realisim EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 am

a new medicine system for doctor.

Morphine - restore all health but have drug effect or dependence.
Aspirine - restore some health but it goes lower by time.
Medkit - restore some health higher by time.
Antibiotics - restore all health without any effects but it have big price.
Poison - kill health by some time.Very big price.
Antidote - stop poison effect.
Bandage - restore small number of health.
Painpills - stops effect then you have low health.
Back to top Go down
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions, Realisim   Some Suggestions, Realisim EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:25 am

"Painpills - stops effect then you have low health." you mean painkillers eh?, thanks for your hints.
Back to top Go down
http://grs-servers.com
Colt M1911
Grs Player
Grs Player
Colt M1911

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions, Realisim   Some Suggestions, Realisim EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:52 am

yes, sorry for bad english.
Back to top Go down
1000pingas
Grs Player
Grs Player

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions, Realisim   Some Suggestions, Realisim EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm

i like them to gustav you should ues some of those in a new update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions, Realisim   Some Suggestions, Realisim Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions, Realisim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-[GRS]- Server Forum :: Server :: Server Improvements-
Jump to: