-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

Format

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

Format Empty
PostSubject: Format   Format EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:18 pm

This is the format

1. Real Full name

2. Intrests

3. How long have you played

4. Info about yourself

5. Why we should hire you

6. Experience

7. Other

I dont care if you are a admin on a other server!
Back to top Go down
http://grs-servers.com
Waveblade
Grs Player
Grs Player
Waveblade

Format Empty
PostSubject: Waveblade Recruitment Volunteer   Format EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:05 am

1. Real Full name
Mathias Eric Schlienger (Math-ee-is Eric Shling-er)

2. Interests
Steampunk, Garrysmod, roleplaying, weaponry, kitties, being rather odd.

Garrysmod or the server?

Garrysmod: For years and years, joined also directly after Gmod 10 came out. First server I ever played on was a Dark RP server, whereas I immediately took to the streets with an AK I spawned, and brought order by preventing minges from minging. Since then I have been all across Gmod. From Zombie RPs to serious RPs, from spacebuilds to NavalRps to even youtube watching.

The server: About a week. I'm an arms dealer, through and through. I like guns, I like excuses to shoot people legally. Being an arms dealer allows both of those, both RP wise and OOC wise.

4. Info about yourself
I'm a rather odd person at times. Sometimes I'll go off in a different tangent, mutter incomprehensibly, but at other times, I'm completely serious, and am in no mood for joking. Yet at other parts, I will be experimental, or caring, or sympathetic, or wrathful, or many other moods within 10 minutes. One might call me bipolar, except my moods are acceptable. I guess this kind of turns me into a likable person, oddly, and many people want to be my friend... which honestly can be annoying.

Simply put. I am strict.
Longly put, I am the type of person who will do the best to make sure rules are enforced, and followed correctly. There are exceptions to certain rules, and loopholes which do not cause harm to others. One way you could look at me, is in concerns of many matters, I tend to be unbiased until I gather enough facts, or see enough evidence.
If I have noticed nothing bad has happened, and the complaints are a misunderstand, I will shrug my shoulders and tell the complainer why it was allowed. However, if something goes bad, someone is exploiting rules, or ignoring rules for their own personal amusement, I get wrathful. I have been told I am rather intimidating when I am angry, which makes sense, considering how I can sound. And when I act, I am swift, brutal, efficient, and am merciless. If people cannot follow rules put in place to make the whole place fun, why should they be allowed to play?

6. Experience
I have had experience being an admin in a wide spectrum of servers. Spacebuild, normal build servers, Fightbuild, Naval, and other types. Unfortunately they have all been short lived, due to the server shutting down. Or the clan changing themselves.
Honestly though, my experience is still limited, since each admin was short lived. However, I know rules, and I enforce them, regardless of friends. If a so called friend is breaking the rule, i will treat them the same way I would another person, as they are a guilty party.

7. Other

Another reason I consider myself to be harsh, is because I work in retail. I have to deal with snobby, whiny, fat, ignorant Americans, who think they are deserving of everything because they actually managed to put on underwear that morning. The type of people who will demand everything be 1/2 off because they think your hair is a 1/8 inch too long, or because you didn't have their size in XXXL. The type of people that make you ashamed of who you are, and angry at the world. And what better way to take it out then taking it out on the children of those people? The children who go online, thinking there are no consequences, believing they can do whatever they want because they are 9 years old, and are not in person! Why not give them a taste that maybe, once in a while, they end up being nothing but pathetic. And it would feel good to cause that.
Back to top Go down
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Format   Format EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Waveblade wrote:
1. Real Full name
Mathias Eric Schlienger (Math-ee-is Eric Shling-er)

2. Interests
Steampunk, Garrysmod, roleplaying, weaponry, kitties, being rather odd.

Garrysmod or the server?

Garrysmod: For years and years, joined also directly after Gmod 10 came out. First server I ever played on was a Dark RP server, whereas I immediately took to the streets with an AK I spawned, and brought order by preventing minges from minging. Since then I have been all across Gmod. From Zombie RPs to serious RPs, from spacebuilds to NavalRps to even youtube watching.

The server: About a week. I'm an arms dealer, through and through. I like guns, I like excuses to shoot people legally. Being an arms dealer allows both of those, both RP wise and OOC wise.

4. Info about yourself
I'm a rather odd person at times. Sometimes I'll go off in a different tangent, mutter incomprehensibly, but at other times, I'm completely serious, and am in no mood for joking. Yet at other parts, I will be experimental, or caring, or sympathetic, or wrathful, or many other moods within 10 minutes. One might call me bipolar, except my moods are acceptable. I guess this kind of turns me into a likable person, oddly, and many people want to be my friend... which honestly can be annoying.

Simply put. I am strict.
Longly put, I am the type of person who will do the best to make sure rules are enforced, and followed correctly. There are exceptions to certain rules, and loopholes which do not cause harm to others. One way you could look at me, is in concerns of many matters, I tend to be unbiased until I gather enough facts, or see enough evidence.
If I have noticed nothing bad has happened, and the complaints are a misunderstand, I will shrug my shoulders and tell the complainer why it was allowed. However, if something goes bad, someone is exploiting rules, or ignoring rules for their own personal amusement, I get wrathful. I have been told I am rather intimidating when I am angry, which makes sense, considering how I can sound. And when I act, I am swift, brutal, efficient, and am merciless. If people cannot follow rules put in place to make the whole place fun, why should they be allowed to play?

6. Experience
I have had experience being an admin in a wide spectrum of servers. Spacebuild, normal build servers, Fightbuild, Naval, and other types. Unfortunately they have all been short lived, due to the server shutting down. Or the clan changing themselves.
Honestly though, my experience is still limited, since each admin was short lived. However, I know rules, and I enforce them, regardless of friends. If a so called friend is breaking the rule, i will treat them the same way I would another person, as they are a guilty party.

7. Other

Another reason I consider myself to be harsh, is because I work in retail. I have to deal with snobby, whiny, fat, ignorant Americans, who think they are deserving of everything because they actually managed to put on underwear that morning. The type of people who will demand everything be 1/2 off because they think your hair is a 1/8 inch too long, or because you didn't have their size in XXXL. The type of people that make you ashamed of who you are, and angry at the world. And what better way to take it out then taking it out on the children of those people? The children who go online, thinking there are no consequences, believing they can do whatever they want because they are 9 years old, and are not in person! Why not give them a taste that maybe, once in a while, they end up being nothing but pathetic. And it would feel good to cause that.

i want you to rp more on the server, but otherwise your cool Smile, i talk to you on sathurday
Back to top Go down
http://grs-servers.com
Sponsored content

Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Format   Format Empty

Back to top Go down

Format
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-[GRS]- Server Forum :: Server :: Server Recruitment-
Jump to: