-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

The Big o'l ban list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
agent_h4x
Grs Player
Grs Player
agent_h4x

The Big o'l ban list Empty
PostSubject: The Big o'l ban list   The Big o'l ban list EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:57 am

I have created a list of offences and rule breaking these people have committed. I am not here to lie These are my god's honest truth. I do not have evidence but I think I don't require it for the reason that many people on the server have known about these men. I am surprised to see that one of them are GNR.

# 56 "P-N-R ComeGetSome" STEAM_0:1:13941262 33:03 113 0 active
P-N-R not only does he mic spam but he has broken rule 30 many times. I have also seen him mass RDM when the server was only about a quarter full. He is full of excuses and thinks he is entitled to everything (just my opinion) He is a nuisance and nothing but trouble comes when he joins. I have seen him and 507th creed has seen him punchwhore the **** out of everything for the "lulz"

# 41 "[V101R]Dmitry" STEAM_0:0:24059267 1:14:52 216 0 active
Dimitry has a tendency to be trigger happy. I walked up to him and said "what are you looking at" he then commenced to take out a Winchester and blast me in the face with it. Usually I will let that slide but what I dont like is when you go to spawn and keep on trying to kill me along with prop blocking.

# 44 "-[GRS]- Swatege (TUR)" STEAM_0:1:25854302 1:03:07 240 0 active
This fool who gives GNR a bad name loves going to peoples doors making a prop and putting a hydraulic or a slider against the door rendering the door broken. He has done it to me quite a few times along with randomly planting TNT at my base because I am "American" I believe he should be banned for atleast a week to be taught not to attach hydraulics to doors and randomly throw TNT around.

# 43 "๖ۣۜ agkaizen010" STEAM_0:1:19132037 1:04:50 124 0 active
I had the "Unfortunate" opportunity to meet this Microphone spamming 10 year old. (He really is 10 years old) He is another child who thinks he is entitled to do anything he wants. Not only does this child RDM a lot he is always making excuses to Justify the reason why he did it. I have been shot by him so many times I dont think I can retain any self control when I see him anymore.

# 47 "cCc R.B.Azrail cCc" STEAM_0:1:29275763 59:33 218 0 active
This fool Is another one who raided with swatege and randomly plants TNT's for the "lulz" I dont have anything against him. I'm neutral but I think he needs to learn that It is not all right to plant TNT whenever he feels the need to.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Ban list. I would take half an hour to write this only to make false accusations I am Not lying on any part of this at all. Some of them contain my opinions of the people but I did not add any more offences because I "did not like them" Please Gustav I beg of you take my word. These people are giving your server a bad name and ruining the game for others.
Back to top Go down
shawn7889

PostSubject: Re: The Big o'l ban list   The Big o'l ban list EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 am

I hated this people too they got blacklisted from nazi jobs for a reason they have no reason rping also $$$ and PhysxX need bans too
Back to top Go down
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

PostSubject: Re: The Big o'l ban list   The Big o'l ban list EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:24 am

hold on, i will inspect.
Back to top Go down
http://grs-servers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big o'l ban list   The Big o'l ban list Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big o'l ban list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-[GRS]- Server Forum :: Ban - Unban :: Ban Requests-
Jump to: