-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

Two people to ban

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Waveblade
Grs Player
Grs Player
Waveblade

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:08 pm

First person
Hugh G. Rection" STEAM_0:0:32376022 51:10 89 1 active
He kept going around, spamming and RDMing. At times he would take props and pin people against walls. No visual evidence, but Goddess had already kicked this person for constant RDMing before. Once she left, he came back and began all over again. Request permaban.

Second person

"thedoucheridge" STEAM_0:0:29205771 2:17:40 93 0 active
Following in the footsteps of Hugh, douche constantly attempted to RDM Waveblades Weapons, after I became tired of them trying to constantly raid H4X's chef shop, and told them to stay in my place. Since then he had been trying to run by the window, and shoot me through it. He also spammed insults, and broke NLR several times.
Requesting a ban for about a week.

please take care of this ASAP
Back to top Go down
agent_h4x
Grs Player
Grs Player
agent_h4x

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:14 pm

I was with Dannyman at the time when this happend. suddenly i was getting harrased by Hugh.G and his little buddy were constantly breaking down my doors so I told them one more time and I will open fire! I followed through with my actions and they kept on comming back trying to blow my shop up. Waveblade let me stay at his place for awhile they both were attempting to minge around and troll.
Back to top Go down
Hugh G. Rection

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:16 pm

I beg to differ. I am in fact the one waveblade is refering to. I will admit that i did RDM and break NLR. I did not however propblock or spam. Its all a matter of point of view. There was several people on the server just fooling around and killing for fun no body was complaining until waveblade was killed once and blew it all out of proportion. Threating to ban me and a couple other people. We got tired of his attitude so we focused all our efforts to try and raid him. He kept killing us for no eason even after I made attempts to try and reason with him. He responded with more threats of ban and saying we were why the GRS needed him as an admin. I do apologize for any inconvience it may have caused waveblade and i did apologize.
Back to top Go down
Waveblade
Grs Player
Grs Player
Waveblade

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Correction. I was not killed until AFTER I was already talking about getting you two banned. You NEVER tried to reason, instead you came into the store, using the paint feature on the tool gun to make graffiti, and then tried to shoot through the glass, several times. The ONLY time you started to try to reason was after I posted this.

And this isn't the first time. There are rules for a reason, and rules are designed to be followed so EVERYONE can have a good time, not just you.

Also, I very much doubt that H4X was having a good time as you kept trying to damage his store, after you broke NLR several times.
Back to top Go down
page381
Irish Ninja Agent
Irish Ninja Agent
page381

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:44 pm

All taken care of, I already had trouble with Hugh in the past, seeing him use racist slurs rappidly... Perm banned him for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
1000pingas
Grs Player
Grs Player

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:29 pm

i have never nlr 7 times so stop raging that i have and nor has hugh and also you can have moderator removed for trolling random people (me and hugh). also rumors are you exaggerate a lot and rage. i find these all true and i shot the nazis cause they sniped at me as a rebel cause i was a rebel witch is metagameing a other violation you do as well as the nazis at the time. and just for trolling you moderator days are numbered. and hugh and other people support me.
Back to top Go down
1000pingas
Grs Player
Grs Player

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 pm

and your door killed hitler (propkill) and i was out to avenge his death.
Back to top Go down
1000pingas
Grs Player
Grs Player

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 pm

and i got rdmed by brady and i wanted answers
Back to top Go down
1000pingas
Grs Player
Grs Player

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:37 pm

and you had a gun guns are not allowed and you would not peacefully get rid of it as well as your friend.
Back to top Go down
1000pingas
Grs Player
Grs Player

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:39 pm

i never killed any one and you refused to sell to me (mingeing and fail rp)
Back to top Go down
Waveblade
Grs Player
Grs Player
Waveblade

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Uuuum... Who are you talking about here? Seriously... And when was I raging? You should probably check your forum topics before posting. Or at least the date.

You've posted a lot here, probably trying to prove some form of innocence from an earlier incident, so let me question and clarify each of your claims one by one;

You spoke about breaking NLR 7 times. Where did you come up with that number? When was I raging? How are my days numbered because I do what I was instructed to do by the co-owner? I do not exagerate. I speak the plain and simple truth of what I saw, from my perspective.

When was I trolling you? In fact... When have I EVER trolled ANYONE on the server? This forum topic was made BEFORE I was a mod... How could I troll as a Mod when I wasn't even a Mod?

Also, when was this post ever about sniping Nazi's? Weren't you in the Nazi uniform at the time of your attempted RDMs?

When did my door ever kill Hitler? In fact, during the time you were trying to RDM me, and the time before, there wasn't even a Hitler. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?

Also, a gun is allowed in a GUN STORE, and when a person is shooting in or around my store, what do you think is going to happen? Go into an gun store IRL and you will find that the people working there are packing pistols. This is because people could try to steal guns, and use them to harm innocents.

And yes, I was going to refuse to sell you a gun, you had been shooting at my window! Also, ever heard of the phrase, "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"? Its a common phrase used in stores, particularly ones that sells things like... I dunno... GUNS?!

So before you go saying things like, "Your Moderator days are numbered" because you think I'm abusing power, or trolling, or constantly raging, maybe you should back up and ask yourself if maybe you are doing something people would take offense to, find irritating, or is plain against the rules. And before you tell me to do that to myself, I should tactfully remind you that my Roleplaying character is designed to be a bored, irritated, unforgiving prat. After all, he runs a gun shop, usually.

Any questions?

Last edited by Waveblade on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1000pingas
Grs Player
Grs Player

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:11 pm

yea all look fine to me and you are trolling me
Back to top Go down
Waveblade
Grs Player
Grs Player
Waveblade

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm afraid I don't understand how asking how I was trolling is trolling. Please explain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two people to ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two people to ban   Two people to ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Two people to ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-[GRS]- Server Forum :: Ban - Unban :: Ban Requests-
Jump to: