-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychedelic

Psychedelic

Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP Empty
PostSubject: Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP   Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Yes, for those of you who don't know me I was a previous Administrator in WW2RP although have been demoted by false unproved accusations from Players that are butthurt from my strict administrator in-order to straighten the fairness and of the Role Play enviorment in the server, but I am here to say that I will be less aggressive, I will warn the player before I do my administration actions/punishment upon him/her.

Anyway to begin with my Application, I will follow the format and also add information that might help my cause.

OOC Information :-

Real Full name :
-Turkey Al-Sanie

SteamID :
-STEAM_0:0:20390684

Interests:
-I like to lead and Administrate, and interested in Gaming (My favorite games are Garry's Mod, TF2, F.E.A.R 1/2), Wrestling, and technology, and basically whats cool.

How long have you played:
-About a month and a half

Info about yourself:
-I'm a hardcore gamer from Middle East, Saudi Arabia I'm 16 years old and Interested in (To see my Interests, look at my Interests.) Currently I have a website that I am working on to improve my skills in Web Designing/Forum Designing, Customization/And also Forum Administration

Why we should hire you:
-Because I believe I can benefit this server, and can Improve the state of the server when Its not in Administration, and serve an enjoyable dandy fair Role Play environment, and also be strict, but warn players, and also I can help the website by coding for it and web design(my website), I can also help more by being In a different Time Zone, so the Server can always be Administrated/or longer.

Position (that you are applying for):
-Administrator Status in the WW2RP server/and Possibly GangRP, Web Designer, and Forum Administrator (So I could design the forum, and also Administrate)

Experience:
-Yes, 3 (Communities like DD, FP, Dream-Land) community clans and other Clans that I don't remember right now and about 6 Garry's Mod (They didn't have a stable Community/Clan) servers of Administration. (Servers like GTARP/WW2RP/Average Sandbox etc)/
-RolePlay Experience :
In HL2RP, DarkRP , PERP, LitePERP, and more that I currently don't remember right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC/RP Information :-

First name:
-Charles

Last name:
-Brown

Description (physical/personality):-

-Physically :

-Bald, No Facial Hair, White, Average Size, Scars on Right Hand, Tall, Weak, Broken Leg

-Personality :

-Mentally Unstable on some levels. Goofy. and could endanger lives.

Job:
-Medical Doctor.

---------------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate it if you guys would give me a second chance, you wont regret it.
Back to top Go down
Santino
Latino Fatass
Latino Fatass
Santino

PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP   Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:11 pm

We are not hiring at the moment. Thank you for your application. We will get back to you when we have an opening.
Back to top Go down
Psychedelic

Psychedelic

PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP   Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Alright, then could you change the description of the Forum, from "We are hiring people" to "We aren't hiring people at the moment"

Would help new applicators.
Back to top Go down
Santino
Latino Fatass
Latino Fatass
Santino

PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP   Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah I'll get on that, thank you for pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP   Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
http://grs-servers.com
Psychedelic

Psychedelic

PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP   Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 am

no, im not worth anything, i dont want admin anymore cuz i wanna die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP   Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychedelic's Application for Administrator for WW2RP
Page 1 of 1