-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

Why I have been gone for so long.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Vane
Grs Player
Grs Player
Marcus Vane

Why I have been gone for so long. Empty
PostSubject: Why I have been gone for so long.   Why I have been gone for so long. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 pm

The reason I have been gone for so long,is due to the fact that my account was hacked or it had been banned.I'm still looking into it.I also...Have not been entirely truthful to any of you.The account that I had been using was my brothers.He said I could have it,And that's why I could never verify anything or accept emails because of the fact that we have two seperate email address's.I'm sorry for my absence and my duties not being fulfilled.I have on the other hand created a new account if anyone is interested in sending a friend request to that account.I named it Mark Valentine,Which is now my new name.If anyone would like to add me go ahead and add me again.Ugh and I have to wait until I can buy Gmod,Counter Strike,Half life 2,Etc. In the mean time I will be looking into some stuff and doing school stuff.So please try to survive without me and enjoy the WWII server's and the new gang RP server I have yet been able to play.Oh and another thing,If I have hurt anyone's feelings or have banned them without full explanation.It is because admins take a lot of stress from trying to keep order and peace in the server,Other people bothering them about getting someone banned because they broke the rules or have did something to wrong them.When I come back with my new account I just hope to restart and begin a new life of Honesty,Fair Judgement,and respect to all players even for their flaws.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my very very very long explanation on all of this.I hope to see all of you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

Why I have been gone for so long.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-[GRS]- Server Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: