-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

Administration Request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
agent_h4x
Grs Player
Grs Player
agent_h4x

Administration Request Empty
PostSubject: Administration Request   Administration Request EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 pm

First and Foremost let me introduce myself. My name is Connor Garcia, Over the course of my time playing in the GRS roleplay server I have taken note that the gamemode attracts a lot of people. Unfortunately little children aswell. I love the gamemode and the map but the rule breaking of the server is out of control. Every Time I log on either there is not an administrator present or they are afk. To sum it all up there is not enough disciplinary action available for rule breaking kids. I have seen many people leave in frustration because of this including myself wishing we could do something about.

To get on topic I would like to request to be a standard administrator. I have been an administrator on many other servers and huge community's such and MIA, Pulsar Effect (rip) and many small time gaming servers. I am mature enough to understand what disciplinary actions to use in situations and I believe I am a perfect Candidate for the position.

I am a very passive RP'er I really do get into the game either being the Fuher, A rebellious leader, or a starving Jew scrapping bread on the street. I honestly do believe If I could get administrator on the WW2RP server I can make a difference for the good.

Your fellow Gamer,
Agent_h4x
Connor Garcia Exclamation
Back to top Go down
agent_h4x
Grs Player
Grs Player
agent_h4x

PostSubject: Re: Administration Request   Administration Request EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 pm

There is no Administration request so I have decided to post it here.
Back to top Go down
Chris Vandetta

PostSubject: Re: Administration Request   Administration Request EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Agent. You deserve admin, Ive never seen you do anything wrong to anyone. If gustov made You an admin, he would be making the right decision.
I recommend you as an admin
Back to top Go down
shawn7889

PostSubject: I say this boy deserves admin   Administration Request EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Boy you are a good player in the server you follow directions and is a very good fellow if only 1 person could have admin it would be him and i wouldnt even choose me
Back to top Go down
Santino
Latino Fatass
Latino Fatass
Santino

PostSubject: Re: Administration Request   Administration Request EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:22 pm

I endorse you my friend. True I have never seen you RP, but your application does wonders convincing me of your worthiness. I will pass on your recommendation to Gustav as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
agent_h4x
Grs Player
Grs Player
agent_h4x

PostSubject: Re: Administration Request   Administration Request EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Santino wrote:
I endorse you my friend. True I have never seen you RP, but your application does wonders convincing me of your worthiness. I will pass on your recommendation to Gustav as soon as I can.
Thank you I appreciate your concern for me.
Back to top Go down
Creed

Creed

PostSubject: Re: Administration Request   Administration Request EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Ive played with him and he is an outstanding rp'er, i have not once seen anything worng with him nor to the other players but if he was gunna apply for administration it be a good choice accepting, good player Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administration Request   Administration Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Administration Request
Page 1 of 1