-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

Administration Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creed

Creed

Administration Application Empty
PostSubject: Administration Application   Administration Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 am

Well Allow me to introduce myself to those of you who have not yet met me in-game on the GRS servers and in Garry's Mod in general, My name is Creed but i guess you can call me by my real name Zack.

I Have been playing Garry's Mod Ever since Gmod9 and i am still playing, i have been playing on GRS server's for quite some time now and observing people as the Role play. well I've also got to play with alot of great people in some of witch are admins like Gustav, Gaming, Marcus, And Chris and have all gotten to know them and im wondering if i should take a leap into becoming one of them witch is up to you GRS administrations to decide.

Anyways i think i would be a Great admin For many reasons; Well where do i start, i have had lots of admin experience so i pretty much know how admin works and secoundly i have been playing Day Of Defeat along with Garry's Mod so i pretty much know how the WW2 role play goes. This one is interesting....although i am not an admin i have been solving quite a bit of problems on the streets of your WW2 role play and i think Waveblade one of your Moderators can vow for me on that and interesting thing is the role players actually end up listening to me and continue there role playing witch i think is a good characteristic for a possible future admin because that means people take you seriously and as a strict but fun person.

Anyways as would Any other respectful person, i will sit tight and patiently and leave the rest up to the great GRS people.

Creed, Zack.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
agent_h4x
Grs Player
Grs Player
agent_h4x

PostSubject: Re: Administration Application   Administration Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:20 am

You posted this in the wrong section
Back to top Go down
Gustavgr
Head Server Coder
Head Server Coder
Gustavgr

PostSubject: Re: Administration Application   Administration Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:17 am

Moved to the server recruitment.
Back to top Go down
http://grs-servers.com
Creed

Creed

PostSubject: Re: Administration Application   Administration Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Opps Sorry about that guys Wasn't to sure where to post it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administration Application   Administration Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Administration Application
Page 1 of 1