-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

Slapp Me Do's Application for Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SlappMeDo

Slapp Me Do's Application for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Slapp Me Do's Application for Moderator   Slapp Me Do's Application for Moderator EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:51 pm

1. My real full name is Mason H. Hiatt

2. I enjoy playing computer games, xbox 360, and hanging out with friends on weekends. I am 14 years old at the moment.

3. I have played this server for about 3-4 months currently.

4. Ever since i was little i was a computer wiz, i have always loved video games, and I am also a great leader.

5. First of all, I want to help stop all of the minges in their path. i wish to put an end to rdm, spam, flaming outside RP, and raging. I also want to put a stop to people killing others for their weapons.

6. I have been a superadmin on 1 other server, so i fully understand what to punish people for and what that punishment should be.

7. If i do get moderator, i shall not abuse it, and i shall justify all actions against me and other players.
Back to top Go down
page381
Irish Ninja Agent
Irish Ninja Agent
page381

Slapp Me Do's Application for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slapp Me Do's Application for Moderator   Slapp Me Do's Application for Moderator EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:17 am

I see him on the server a lot, never really have a problem with him breaking rules, I dont even hear others complaining about him at all. So in other words, I approve.
Back to top Go down

Slapp Me Do's Application for Moderator
Page 1 of 1