-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

KF Owner's Apllication for Moderator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KF Owner

KF Owner's Apllication  for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: KF Owner's Apllication for Moderator   KF Owner's Apllication  for Moderator EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:38 pm

1. Real Full name
My real full name Is John Frank.

2. Intrests
G-Mod, the WW2 server, roller skating, video games, clouds, dreams, and a lot of others.

3. How long have you played
I've been playing the WW2 server for about a month now. To be honest, like a week after G-Mod I started playing the server.

4. Info about yourself
I love to roller skate, swim, play G-Mod, Killing Floor, my favorite games are Metroid Prime series, God of War series, Legend of Zelda series, Call of Duty series, Kingdom Hearts series, and Jak and Daxter series. My favorite movie is A Bronx Tale. I love to read. I'm pretty smart, but you'd have to know me or else I act stupid. My favorite book is To Kill a Mockinbird. My favorite book series is Charlie Bone. My favorite color is green, and my favorite number is 5, I love to play pool, and to swim in a pool,and I like football and soccer. I also like a lot of more things, and have lots more info about me but it would take forever to read it and for me to type it.

5. Why we should hire you
I have experience with the WW2 server, I know the rules, and when admins are not on I want to keep things in order.

6. Experience
I've been playing the WW2 server for about a month now. I know all the rules and regulations. I have some admins and mod friends that tell me what to do and what not to do. I love the server, and will never stop playing until my life ends or the server crashes forever.

7. Other
Not much to tell except I have a pretty large vocabulary, and I like music. And, also I follow rules, I also you choose to accept me for the moderator position.

-Thank you for your time,
John Frank.

Back to top Go down

KF Owner's Apllication for Moderator
Page 1 of 1