-[GRS]- Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IP1: 69.197.188.124:27015[WW2RP] Ip2: 69.197.188.140:27015[GANGRP]

Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
W1llz

Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM Empty
PostSubject: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 am

Alright, I dont know who he is, or how he got admin (Super aparantly) But hes the story.
I was just unabnned from the server when I come in, and get RDMed, then I say, admin to me.
Then this 'Royal Cookie' comes to me and says, Wut?, then I say, I was randomly RDMed by a nazi, HE goes, That was me (So he RDMed), Then I say, Wtf, why did you RDM me? Then he starts flamming and says You had a weapon out you fucking moron(A lugar, and wasn't told to holster, he just shot me)Then im like wtf dude seriously? and you're an admin? Then Kicked: Disrespecting an Admin I come back on and say, Nice admin abuse, hope you get fired, and I get kicked again Kicked : Stfu I come back on and I tell him, Seriously? You fail, Then he teleports me, grabs me with his physgun, and trows me out of the map and I die, I respawn, and while talking to gaming goddess he comes and I say, Go away, and then I'm banned Kicked : Perm ban you fucking idiot
By royal cookie, seriously Fire this kid, he knows NOTHING about how to administrate a server.

This is also a Unban request for me :\
Back to top Go down
agent_h4x
Grs Player
Grs Player
agent_h4x

PostSubject: Re: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 am

That is not how it happend at all w1llz. You were asked numerus times to holster your weapons and you response was "lol" I have seen royal administrate and he doesent aww around. You are wrong and who are you to call him a kid? To be honest you sound like you just got out of pre-k.
Back to top Go down
W1llz

PostSubject: Re: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Uhh excuse me, but he didnt tell me to holster it, and he fails so much, and I'm a kid, im 15, And if you'Re not a kid, and you're like what, 20, Get a fucking life.
This admin needs a demotion, and you need to calm you're I'm cool Coolness down.
If you have nothing to say, don't say it.
Back to top Go down
agent_h4x
Grs Player
Grs Player
agent_h4x

PostSubject: Re: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Is that a little rage? If anything your the one who needs to calm down. Your being very disrespectfull and very inmature. You need to grow up dont act like your perfect because you are far from it. I have seen you propkill, rdm, break nlr countless times and be a general minge. If anything there should be a ban request about you. You know that old saying "Check yourself before you wreck yoursef?" maby you should follow it sometime you might learn from it.
Back to top Go down
W1llz

PostSubject: Re: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:18 am

How about you stfu you little prick, I've seen you RDM, break NLR' prop block, LOTS OF TIMES, so don't think you're mister perfect, don't reply to this topic anymore, I can pass myself from a little 9 years old queer's comments, thanks.
This topic is about royal cookie not me.
Back to top Go down
Waveblade
Grs Player
Grs Player
Waveblade

PostSubject: Re: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:42 am

Actually, I'm on H4x with this one. Royal Cookie doesn't abuse his admin powers, I've never seen him do it. If he had done anything you may have seen as admin abuse, you were probably doing something you were not supposed to.

Also, word to the wise, don't go insulting blatantly, using swear words, and trying to act superior when trying to prove someone else is the worse person. It doesn't work in your favor.
Back to top Go down
agent_h4x
Grs Player
Grs Player
agent_h4x

PostSubject: Re: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 pm

W1llz wrote:
How about you stfu you little prick, I've seen you RDM, break NLR' prop block, LOTS OF TIMES, so don't think you're mister perfect, don't reply to this topic anymore, I can pass myself from a little 9 years old queer's comments, thanks.
This topic is about royal cookie not me.

I have never ever did any of the things you have just stated. When you join the server you cause nothing but trouble. In rage you try to get a respected admin banned and in the process your digging yourself a deeper hole and making yourself look like a big asshole.
You should honestly put your ego away say sorry to royal and continue to rp properly. It doesent help your case when you curse a moderator out nor, does it help your case when you rage on the forums. Please just save yourself from a ban not only for mis-information but blatently disrespecting an administrator and a moderator.
Back to top Go down
W1llz

PostSubject: Re: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:43 pm

What did I say, Stop posting here, I know you might know him as a none abusif admin, but I wouldn't have wasted my time posting this if it wasn't serious, Anyways if im consernded, I was banned for reporting a RDM. The only explaination to him abusing when he usally doesn't, is maybe a life issue, something happend or Somebody was on his account.
Agent Hax, you're very cool, now stop posting here, You're starting flamewars.
Back to top Go down
agent_h4x
Grs Player
Grs Player
agent_h4x

PostSubject: Re: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:52 pm

There is no flame war. I have every right to defend an innocent administrator for false accusations. From what you just emitted in your post proves that you have a lot of growing up to do. I don't think your getting unbanned it was a "pleasure" having you here at GRS though. You made an outstanding town boob!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Vane
Grs Player
Grs Player
Marcus Vane

PostSubject: Re: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 am

W1llz you need to stop that bitching,Royal is the last admin to abuse(Not mentioning any names)But the matter of the fact is Royal Cookie is by far the best admin on the server,Respectable,Intelligent,Kind,And happy most of the time and me and him know the rules like the back of our hands,Now I doubt seriously anyone on here is going to say Royal is guilty of anything except for being nice,You do tend to bitch more then you are suppose to. smile1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM   Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Cookie - Admin Abuse - RDM
Page 1 of 1